OF ANTIPOPES … BLEEDING PALMS … AND EYES SEWN SHUT …
Strange tales from within the Palmarian Church.
Posts from online Christian newsgroups have now confirmed that Admiral Luis Ávila is an active member of the Palmarian Church, and has been one for several years.
Serving as a “celebrity” advocate for the Church, navy admiral Luis Ávila has repeatedly credited the Palmarian pope with “saving his life” following a deep depression over the loss of his family in an anti-Christian terrorist attack.
Because it is the policy of ConspiracyNet never to support or condemn religious institutions, we have posted dozens of outside links to the Palmarian Church here.
We inform. You decide.
Please note, many of the online claims regarding the Palmarians are quite shocking, and so we are now asking for help from you—our users—to sort fact from fiction.
The following “facts” were sent to us by star informant [email protected], whose perfect track record tonight suggests that these facts are true, and yet before we report them as such, we are hoping some of our users can offer additional hard evidence either to support or refute them.
• Palmarian pope Clemente lost both eyeballs in a car accident in 1976 and continued to preach for a decade with his eyes sewn shut.
• Pope Clemente had active stigmata on both palms that regularly bled when he had visions.
• Several Palmarian popes were officers of the Spanish military with strong Carlist ideals.
• Palmarian Church members are forbidden from speaking to their own families, and several members have died on the compound from malnutrition or abuse.
• Palmarians are banned from (1) reading books authored by non-Palmarians, (2) attending family weddings or funerals unless their families are Palmarians, (3) attending pools, beaches, boxing matches, dance halls, or any location displaying a Christmas tree or image of Santa Claus.
• Palmarians believe the Antichrist was born in the year 2000.
• Palmarian recruitment houses exist in the USA, Canada, Germany, Austria, and Ireland.在线 阅读网：http://wwW.yuedu88.com/